MEET THE TEAM
FOUNDER & CEO, YOGARSUTRA
Hi! Hello! Aloha!Namaste!Satsriakal!Salam walekum
I want to greet each of you in your own language but I have some limitations in the field of learning languages. But this can’t prevent me from keeping my vision clear which is-
“ वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्”( The World is One Family)
This is what Yoga has given us. We got united across the world with Yoga Magic.
In Sanskrit, the word yoga comes from the root Yuj which means “to add”, “to join”, “to unite”, or “to attach” in its most common senses; as such.
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः। सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु। मा कश्चित् दुःख भाग्भवेत्॥ ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
( Om, May All become Happy, May All be Healthy (Free from Illness) May All See what is Auspicious, May no one Suffer in any way )
My Story – Introduction With Yoga
As a child, it used to be a very sight for me to observe family elders’ morning rituals. For what good they get up early in the morning then get involved in daily chores? The most amazing thing was watching them performing different yoga poses. Simply not understanding how these body-breaking postures are benefitting them.
Over the years as I grew up, got indulged in yoga practices keeping in mind to follow a healthy routine. There came a time when I had to miss my yoga-practice for some important work like exams which needs an ample amount of time.
Gradually my fondness for Yoga increased. This increased interest further “increased” my research and experimentations with yoga.
Writing about Yoga is giving me immense pleasure.
The more I am into it, the more I am improving in all aspects of my life. It’s like a double triumph. From feeling more focused to stay cheerful all day long; I owe everything to my Yoga Practices and Yogarsutra both.
Yogarsutra is a dream come true
- At present, it’s a platform to share my experiences with my readers and followers. I can access people across the globe and convey my views on yoga, this is making me feel proud. In the first part of this journey, we want you to explore the following categories-
- Yoga by Anatomy-How yoga poses affects our body parts and organs
- Yoga by Age-Yoga poses suitable for different age groups
- Yoga healing diseases-Restorative and preventive yoga poses
- Yoga by Profession-Professional’s guide for adopting yoga poses well suited to them
- Chakra Yoga
- Yoga For Back Pain