Use this kundalini yoga to ignite your inner fire and to support effective digestion and overall health by increasing energy at the navel point.
This yoga sequence is also superb to balance the energy of your third chakra a.k.a. Solar Plexus Chakra
Why it is so important to keep our inner fire burning?
In this world, we are born to be known by our Karmas!
Depending upon these karmas, we come across the various experiences.
Without karma you have none!
The action of doing is the most significant action in our life. So what do we do on daily basis to continue with this action of doing and shining in our life…
Our inner fire is associated with the…
- Amount of enthusiasm of being in action, and
- The Hunger.
The hunger for food…hunger for name… hunger for fame… hunger for being rich… and so on…
This Kundalini yoga would deal with all kind of hunger, all the positivity retained.
The quality of our digestion is the key to health in Ayurveda as well as yogic philosophies.
If digestion is slow and imbalanced, the body is more vulnerable to diseases and uncomfortable due to gas, bloating, constipation, and more.
Common colds and other illnesses are believed to be caused by energy imbalances beginning in the digestive tract.
“By doing this Nabhi Kriya, the goal is to have a strong and flexible core, which has a significantly beneficial impact on your digestion, body posture, and increase your confidence”.
Side by side, this will also cure your back pain.
I have also created a video tutorial on Kundalini Yoga to ignite your inner fire. So, grab a coffee and go ahead:)
The Solar Plexus Chakra
We have already talked a lot about the Chakras, especially the solar plexus Chakra in my last post in Nabhi Kriyas for Solar Plexus Chakra part I.
Complemented by a full Solar Plexus Chakra Balancing Guide.
If you are new to the Chakra System, let me brief you about this Chakra.
The Solar Plexus Chakra a.k.a. Manipura is the third chakra located in the area just above our naval base, in the upper belly at the diaphragm.
It acts as the center of personal power and confidence
This chakra governs personality, ego, and identity, as well as personal freedom, choice, and authenticity.
Yoga is a powerful tool for realigning the solar plexus chakra. Specific asanas and Kriyas can help to balance this chakra.
Most Popular Reads:
Kundalini Yoga To Ignite Your Inner Fire
You may need one yoga block. If you have please grab that otherwise I will tell you the alternatives for the block-less Kriyas.
We shall start lying on our yoga mat with three -parts-breathwork.
Three Parts Breathwork
- Feel grounded and bring your attention to each part of the body in contact with the earth.
- Release stress from all the areas, starting from your feet and scanning up to the crown of the head.
- Take 3 deep breaths.
- Inhale from your nose and exhale from your mouth.
- Place both hands on the stomach.
- When you inhale your fingers get apart, and when you exhale, the fingers come closer.
- Now, start with three-parts-breath-work.
- Take a deep breath and assume that you are breathing from the crown of the head.
- The fresh air is traveling from the Crown Chakra up to throat Chakra then from throat Chakra to the solar plexus Chakra and from solar plexus Chakra to your Root Chakra.
- Just feel that your stomach is filled with strong and pure pranic oxygen.
- Exhale in the same manner but reverse direction.
- From the Root Chakra to the solar plexus Chakra, from Solar Plexus Chakra to Throat Chakra, finally, you exhale completely from the crown of the head.
This is one cycle. Complete two more cycles.
Simultaneous leg raises
(On the blocks)
- Relax and lie flat on your mat.
- Slip a yoga block below your lower back.
- Join both the legs so that toes are touching each other.
- Inhale and raise both legs.
- Exhale and bring them down.
- We shall complete 30-rounds.
You have the option to complete all 30-legs raises in one go or relax with leg pulses.
While still on your back, keep your legs lifted at 90° and toes pointing up.
After each 10-legs raise, you can hold the legs at this point and start pulses. Pulses are very short yet effective movements.
Then come back to complete the simultaneous leg raises for ten more counts.
Simultaneous Legs Raises
( Second Round)
- Inhale and take both legs up.
- Exhale and bring them back.
- Just notice that your neutral position is your yoga block width height.
- And, if you are not using a yoga block, you come back to the ground completely on exhalation.
- Bend your right leg from the knees and hug with both hands.
- Go for single-leg raises with the left leg in Ardha-pawanmuktasana.
- Go for 10-rounds
- Next, hug your left knee and do single-leg raises with the right leg.
This yoga posture or kriya is also known as the wind-relieving yoga posture.
If you have digestive issues related to constipation and bloating, this kriya will give you a big relief.
It will flush your body from the toxins and if you have any gas stuck, you will release that also.
Simultaneous Legs Raises
( Third Round)
Now release both legs. And come back to the simultaneous leg raises for the last 10-rounds.
Push yourself, go beyond your limits, focus on your yellow color solar plexus Chakra.
Remove the block If you are using it and come flat on your mat.
- Hug both the knees to your chest.
- Rotate the left and right, take deep breaths and still focus on your third chakra.
Reclined Breath Of Fire
Once you feel that all the stress and fatigue is gone, raise both the legs at 90 degrees and both hands parallel to your legs.
This pillar of Kundalini Yoga plays a key role in many kriyas that aid digestion.
This quick and intense breathing exercise strengthens the diaphragm, brings balance to all digestive organs, and stimulates elimination.
Stimulating the diaphragm with Breath of Fire also benefits the esophagus, stomach, and intestines.
All of these organs are close together and collectively involved in the digestive process.
We are going for the reclined breath of fire in this Position.
You will Inhale passively and exhale forcefully by pushing the navel in
Also, you are completing altogether 50-rounds of breath of Fire Kriya.
Keep pushing, go beyond your limits, have confidence, have power, show your willpower, ignite your internal fire, to balance your solar plexus Chakra.
Gradually come on the ground. Release and relax and feel grateful for doing this yoga sequence to ignite your inner fire and energize the Solar Plexus Chakra.
Don’t forget to watch the video on YouTube, which is on the same topic- Kundalini Yoga To Ignite Inner Fire| Nabhi Kriya For Solar Plexus Chakra part II
Please subscribe to my channel to support the free and fabulous yoga on YouTube!
Thanks for joining me on the mat, Namaste 🙏!