Healing Through Yoga, and Reiki: Part III involves 10 minutes of vinyasa yoga flow for post covid recovery ( or recovery of any kind of virus-borne illness).
What You Can Expect From This Vinyasa Yoga Flow And Reiki Healing For Post Illness Recovery
The first two parts of yoga for covid recovery were focused on breathing techniques, micro-movements, yoga kriyas, and Reiki Healing.
After the vinyasa and Pranayama, you will receive a free Reiki Healing Session from me with the symbol Sei Hei Ki for emotional and mental strength. So keep reading to feel the complete healing experience. Then you can watch the video on yoga vinyasa flow for post covid recovery.
My Experience With A Virus Borne Disease
There exist illnesses which have the very ability to leave you drenched physically and mentally! Corona is one of them.
Luckily, if you haven’t been cross-handed with this disease, there are few equivalences, though less deadly.
One such is chickenpox. Due to the availability of its vaccine and known to us since the 19th century, it causes a minimum fear when viewed vis-a-vis corona.
Why I am referring to this virus-borne disease is because it also leaves us in a similar state of post corona situations- drenched, distressed and tired.
With the difference that chickenpox doesn’t leave your internal organs half dead!
While writing the Yoga Vinyasa for post covid recovery, I have used my ‘that experience’ to create the yoga sequence for the same.
What Does Your Body Say After An Illness Like Covid And Its Equivalent
As a 17 years old girl I never experienced any severe illness before contracting chickenpox.
I was kept in a secluded room in my ‘own’ house, though the term Quarantine was majorly unknown to us.
Fever, aches, body rashes were irritating but these factors were somewhat less prominent than the anger of being separated from my loved ones.
After illness situations were even more traumatic.
The usual power which helped me to navigate throughout my day wasn’t present with me anymore. Few more days of dullness passed like this. Chickenpox drastically changed my appearance and I was not happy in front of the mirror.
- My body became entirely different from the body I had before falling ill.
- There was a height of different symptoms of weaknesses.
- Difficult walking abilities… Altered vision… Diminished appetite…
I would have remained clueless if my father wouldn’t have intervened at that time.
He handpicked some of the Yoga Postures, Pranayama, and healing methods for me.
With very little change in my waking up schedule and following the practices of this gift of our ancestors- called yoga, I recouped myself in a much speedy way.
Only a few skin rashes were left to tell a tale, otherwise, I looked more radiant than ever.
Disclosure: Yoga is a holistic treatment for our mind, body, and soul. I don’t promote yoga as a substitute for medicines. In case of critical illnesses or ailments, please consult your doctor first before adopting this yoga sequence.
Vinyasa Yoga- An Important Step For Faster Post Covid Recovery
“In vinyasa yoga, the focus is on linking your breath with the movement while transitioning between the poses”.
Studies have shown that consistent practice of vinyasa yoga can lead to improved muscle tone and a better metabolic rate.
A vinyasa yoga sequence also offers excellent endurance and strength training.
Because the challenging poses are done in quick succession, Vinyasa yoga helps build muscle strength while improving your fitness.
Vinyasa Yoga Flow For Post Covid Recovery|
If you are new to my channel please 🌺subscribe 🌺and press the bell icon 🔔to get notified for the new releases on Chakra system and more.
For a complete tutorial of a yoga posture please download my yoga postures library, the password is ASANALAYA
Cat and Cow Pose
Starting your yoga practice with the asana like Marjariasana or cat and cow pose gives an appropriate warm-up to your spinal cord.
What differentiates yoga from other forms of exercise is the degree of calmness it provides to its practitioner.
Postures like a child’s pose or Shashankasana can be used to calm your mind and take a pause after a strenuous yoga pose.
Always try to listen to your body for the best results. Do not stretch too much if you have any back issues and make sure that you are breathing appropriately.
Downward Facing Dog Pose
Inverted yoga postures like downward-facing dog pose or Adho mukha Svanasana help to elongate the spinal cord and build stamina after a prolonged illness.
This Posture looks like an inverted-v with your arms and feet firmly on the ground.
Adding ankle stretches and hips rotations in this posture offer extra benefits to hip joins, overall balancing, and mobility.
Uttanasana And Ardha uttanasana
Uttanasana and Ardha Uttanasana a.k.a. standing forward folds offer good stretch to your hamstrings and provide a lot of blood to your upper body parts, especially the brain.
This helps to enhance your authenticity, communication, and skills of public speaking.
Bhramari Pranayama is a yogic breathing technique in which you produce a sound like a Bumblebee.
With Eyes and ears closed, this Pranayama offers you an opportunity to look inside- Similar to the Pratyahara the Eighth Limb Of Yoga.
You produce the humming sound which helps to calm the mind and relieve stress and anxiety.
Reiki Healing with the emotional Reiki Symbol “Sei Hei Kei”…
Before you start this practice, it is important to know that I am an…
“Advanced Chakra and Master Reiki Healer. I am attuned to energy healing. During the healing process, you may feel the tickling sensations in your palms, legs, or any other body parts due to the Reiki energy flowing through your body. This is also normal if you don’t feel anything at all. Most importantly you are not going to be harmed with this healing session”.
Sit down comfortably or Lie on your back.
- Take a deep breath in and breathe out slowly from your mouth.
- Breath in and breathe out gently from your mouth and prepare yourself for the wonderful Reiki healing session.
- Today I am going to use the emotional reiki symbol Sei Hei Ki.
- This symbol has powerful healing effects by multiplying the energy manifold.
- Before applying this symbol, I am drawing and activating the distance Reiki symbol, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
- This symbol connects the higher self in me to the higher self in you to promote enlightenment and peace.
- Next, I am drawing and activating the emotional symbol Sei Hei Ki.
- Now I have placed this emotional symbol on your Crown Chakra just by opening it.
- You can feel your Sahasrara energized and balanced.
- My hand movements symbolize the actions I’m taking during the energy healing process.
- Moving up to the Third Eye Chakra, I am placing the emotional symbol between your eyebrows.
- This action is balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- Sei Hei Ki, the emotional symbol, is now energizing your Throat Chakra.
- Giving a healing effect to your throat, neck, jaws, ears, and nose.
- Reiki energy is now rejuvenating your Heart Chakra, making you emotionally stronger and helping to connect with others easily.
- Now you can feel reiki energy in your Solar Plexus Chakra, just below your rib cage.
- Reiki energy is now helping you to fight any kind of addiction, physical as well as emotional.
- Following this, You can feel sensations in your Sacral Chakra just below the navel in your womb area.
- This energy is raising your Kundalini energy, the energy coiled at the base of the spine.
- Moving down your Root Chakra is taken care of by the reiki emotional symbol Sei Hei Ki.
- Most of the emotional feelings, sadness, and setbacks are stored in the base area of our body.
- With this emotional healing process, you are shedding all kinds of negative feelings such as anger, frustration, or even depression.
- You can feel tingling sensations in the sole of your feet.
Now that I have healed your entire body energetically with the reiki power symbol Sei Hei Ki, all your weaknesses vanished. You are experiencing the feeling of joy and a willingness to thrive in your day in a much better way.
Wrapping Up- Vinyasa Yoga Flow For Post Covid Recovery
This vinyasa yoga for post covid recovery is also one of the best kinds of cardio workouts. It will also help you with,
- Stability and balance.
- Lower stress, less anxiety
- Improved lungs and respiratory system.
Thanks for being with me on your yoga mat and allowing me to heal you energetically.
Namaste 🙏❤️ Yogis!