Yoga, Pranayama, And Reiki Healing For Post Covid Recovery~Part 2 is focused on micro stretches and different kinds of breathing techniques.
That said, you are going to learn which yoga and Pranayama are the best for covid patients.
If you haven’t read part I, I highly recommend reading it, because I have covered some unique and fabulous yoga stretches and Reiki Meditation.
You can read here:
What To Expect From The Yoga And Pranayama For Post Covid Recovery
I haven’t included the traditional yoga postures at this stage because your body might not be ready yet for the physical Postures.
But some kriyas and restorative postures are involved which will do wonders by increasing blood circulation and the circulation of vital prana in your body.
I have also included a free Distance Reiki Healing Session to help you feel rejuvenated and energetic.
Reiki healing is now a scientifically proven method of energy healing. Many hospital modalities are complimenting Reiki healing sessions to their clients.
So all said, let’s work on healing inside Out.
How Can Pranayama Help In Fighting Against Covid-19
Pranayama, the ancient yogic breathing technique can be extremely healing while recovering from Covid.
Regular mindfulness practices can prevent you from falling ill from any kind of virus or bacteria-generated disease.
Since the covid virus is known to cause severe damage to many internal organs, especially the lungs, including Pranayama in your daily practice can be highly beneficial and restorative.
Many corona-survivors assert that this controlled breeding technique has greatly helped them to recover from the covid very fast.
The reason breath-control works is that the raised oxygen level in your body helps to regulate the healing system.
This practice gradually develops better breathing habits which lead to consciously more oxygen intake and increased breath-holding capacities.
“Which are a foundation to strong ‘lungs and respiratory systems’ and ‘an accelerated healing’ from covid-19“.
Disclosure: Yoga is a holistic treatment for our mind, body, and soul. I don’t promote yoga as a substitute for medicines. In case of critical illnesses or ailments, please consult your doctor first before adopting this yoga sequence.
, Pranayama, And Reiki Healing For Post Covid Recovery
I have tried to give complete cues for each yoga posture and Kriyas. For more clarity you can watch the video below.
Please visit my Yoga Postures Library for complete tutorials and benefits.
P.S.- It is password protected, please enter the password ASANALAYA.
Now Unroll your yoga mat and let’s start with the micro stretches and most calming ujjayi, victorious Pranayama…
- Place one hand on your stomach and another on the chest, so that you can feel the flow of prana within your body.
- Take a deep breath in and contract the back of your throat to exhale with an audible sound.
- This sound is just like the ocean waves or snoring, a van you are under the most relaxing sleep.
Ujjayi breathing can balance the entire endocrine system, thus benefiting people with thyroid conditions.
This is also one of the best Pranayama for covid patients.
- Sit in a cross-legged comfortable position.
- Inhale, lift your left arm above the head.
- Exhale to fall on the right side of the body stretching the side body.
- Take a few breaths here.
- With an inhale, come to the neutral position, exhale completely.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
The side stretch exercise stretches and strengthens the intercostal muscles. These are the muscles between the ribs. They support the ribs.
- Make a fist by bending your fingers and place them under your chin.
- Apply a very gentle upward force to push your neck slightly back.
- Then a counterforce to keep your neck stable.
- Push the sides of your head with your hand.
- Thus feel a balancing force and a sweet stretch in your neck and shoulder area.
You might spend a long amount of time on your bed due to illness. This may trigger neck pain.
These stretches are great if you have cervical pain and a tight cervical column or cervical spondylitis.
Neck stretches and rotations make the muscles in your neck stronger and more limber. Try these moves to soften a tense neck, banish pain, and gain flexibility.
A strong neck can help also prevent problems with your shoulders, upper back, and arms, too. If you are suffering from a frozen shoulder after and prolonged illness you can read this post.
Leg joints exercises
- Sit with your legs extended and your hands behind you on the floor.
- Lift and hold your left leg with both hands.
- Flex your toes towards your face then point forward towards the ground.
- Stretch your knee joints and hamstring with the to and fro movement of the legs.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Strong ankles and shins help with balance, making you feel more stabilized as you do everyday things, such as stand, walk, run, or jump.
Cat and cow with Toe crunches
- come to all four tabletop positions.
- Your palms are just below the shoulders and knees below the hips.
- Take a few rounds of cat and cow translation.
- Inhale, open your chest.
- Exhale round your back.
- Please listen carefully. This time when you exhale, sit on your heels.
- Tuck your toes in, make sure your pinky toes are not stuck. If so please open them manually.
- Keep breathing here.
- It may be very uncomfortable but once you get used to you would enjoy switching your toes.
The six lower body meridians all begin or end in the toes. This simple practice begins to awaken the flow right at the tips of the body. This activates different meridians in the body passing through your toes and ankles. This stretch strengthens your toes and lifts (“domes”) the arch of your feet.
Stretching increases blood flow to your toes, which can relieve pain and swelling. Toes that are relaxed and flexible are less likely to get injured.
This is a good counter-pose to toes crunches.
- Sit on your heels in Vajrasana.
- Place both the palms behind you.
- Gently, try lifting your knees off the ground.
When these stretches are practiced daily, the muscles, tendons, and ligaments in the feet will become stronger and would help to provide optimum support for the entire foot.
All these micro stretches are a part of restorative yoga postures which are effectively helpful after an illness.
crow arms Breathing
After stretching from all over the body, especially the legs and neck, it’s time for some more breathing practices- the best breathing techniques for covid patients.
- Inhale, open in the crow-arm pose.
- Exhale from your mouth, join the hands together.
- You can always spread your arms to gather the energy from the universe.
- And bring it down your physical plane.
- In the process of your arms’ up and down movements, you manifest from the Crown Chakra to Root Chakra.
- Opening your heart Chakra simultaneously invites an abundance of energy flow in your body.
Deep Thoracic breathing
Thoracic breathing with hands movement helps in energizing the entire body with more intake of oxygen.
- Keep your fingers above the Shoulders.
- With deep inhale raise your hands.
- Open your mouth to exhale, bringing the hands in a neutral position on the Shoulders.
Now when your body is fully energized and warm, give it some cool breeze with the help of Sheetali Pranayama or cooling breath.
- twist your tongue from both sides and sleep out of your lips.
- Use your twisted tongue to inhale and exhale (watch the video for more clarity)
- Feel the air entering from the tip of your tongue and going down to your respiratory system to your lungs.
Reiki Healing For Post Covid Recovery
Before you start this practice, it is important to know that I am a Advanced Chakra and Master Reiki Healer. I am attuned to energy healing.
During the healing process, you may feel the tickling sensations in your palms, legs on any other body parts due to the Reiki energy flowing through your body. This is also normal if you don’t feel anything at all. Most importantly you are not going to be harmed with this healing session.
- Sit down comfortably or Lie on your back.
- Take a deep breath in and breathe out slowly from your mouth.
- Breath in and breathe out gently from your mouth and prepare yourself for the wonderful Reiki healing session.
- Today I am going to use the power reiki symbol Cho Ku Rei.
- This symbol has powerful healing effects by multiplying the energy manifold.
- Before applying this signal, I am drawing and activating the distance Reiki symbol, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
- This symbol connects the higher self in me to the higher self in you to promote enlightenment and peace.
- Next, I am drawing and activating the power symbol Cho Ku Rei.
- Now I have placed this power symbol on your crown Chakra just by opening it.
- You can feel your Sahasrara energized and balanced.
- My hand movements symbolise the actions I’m taking during the energy healing process.
- Moving up to the Third Eye Chakra, I am placing the power symbol between your eyebrows.
You can feel the strength in your forehead and both eyes.
- Cho ku rei, the strong powerful symbol is now energizing your Throat Chakra.
- Giving a healing effect to your throat, neck, jaws, ears, and nose.
- Reiki energy is now rejuvenating your Heart Chakra, energizing your arms, upper body, heart, and blood circulation.
- Now you can feel reiki energy in your Solar Plexus Chakra, just below your rib cage.
- The bright yellow light is boosting your confidence and motivating you to work hard and soaking your digestive system with plenty of oxygen and nutrients.
- Following this, You can feel sensations in your Sacral Chakra just below the navel in your womb area.
- This energy is boosting your creativity, productivity and activating your dormant sexual and reproductive energy.
- Moving down your Root Chakra is taken care of by the reiki power symbol Cho Ku rei.
Filling your lower body with a lot of strength, empowering your feeling of security and being rooted.
- Your legs are now receiving plenty of blood circulation.
- You can feel tingling sensations in the sole of your feet.
Now that I have healed your entire body energetically with the reiki power symbol Cho Ku Rei, all your weaknesses vanished. You are experiencing the feeling of joy and a willingness to thrive in your day in a much better way.
Most Popular Reads
Wrapping Up- Yoga, Pranayama, And Reiki Healing For Post Covid Recovery
Always try committing to a mindfulness schedule. You may need to keep time aside at the quiet corner of the house. Try being with nature and Sun Shine as much as possible.
The micro stretches, yoga postures, and Pranayama along with the Reiki Healing will shield your body from all kinds of negative energies and help to get up from the post covid trauma very fast and effectively.
Thanks for being with me on your mat and allowing me to heal you energetically!
Don’t forget to watch the video on YouTube, which is on the same topic- Yoga, Pranayama, and reiki healing for post corona recovery part II.
Please subscribe to my channel to support the free and fabulous yoga on YouTube!